Yup! This was my second time in a picnic full of really cool artist. I got a meet a bunch of new people, though some of them already followed me in Instagram I never gotten a chance to talk to them in person. Whattaday!!!
It was really hot today, and if you are in Alberta you know the air quality's pretty bad in this season. It didn't affect me as much and it was less worse than yesterday which is a blessing. The picnic was around 17-20 km away from where I live so the transit was a little tacky especially with lots of walking in such a hot weather. Luckily we weren't too late when we arrived. There was a bunch of people that were there and I invited a few friends on the way with me. We stayed for a few hours, talking and eating food. I also got to play some catch with a fella. After all of that we left and said goodbye to everyone.
But we didn't go home yet, we went to 7-Eleven and a really cool garden center.
Okay so there's a thing with me and plants; I love them. I don't know much about botany but taking care of plants, especially a succulent, keeps me alive. I used to have a kalanchoe, but unfortunately she didn't live long due to root rot, so I gotta be careful next time. I was thinking to getting a new plant, unfortunately I didn't get anything from the garden because me and my friends rushed to the bus stop since it was about to come in a few minutes. But it didn't and we had to wait for 13 minutes.
During our commute back home, me and my friends were approached by this sketchy and seemingly homeless guy. He asked us if we want to buy headphones from him. Honestly I was actually thinking of buying one. But I didn't because my friends told me not to and that he'd probably use the money for crack. I still feel bad and regret that I didn't get some cool headphones because I spent my entire commuting back home listening to music through the phone speaker like always.
And after all of that, we all just went home. I had lots of fun meeting others and hanging out in the outdoors since I haven't got to go out for a while. I still should have bought those headphones though. Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment