Ever since the school season started I have completely drained myself from drawing. Just so you know I go to art school, and not being able to draw in my art classes is one of the worst things that happens to me. I don't even plan on pursuing an art career. It's not my focus. Every time I can't draw all of the sudden, my art classes are just classes, I spend those times just walking around the room and talking to people. I'm supposed to start my rough copy now yet I have 3 out of 4 thumbnails done.
Enough with the school talk, let's talk about boxcutters. I love boxcutters. Great knives and great for pockets. And most importantly they're great to paint and decorate on. A few days ago, I bought more boxcutters to decorate. I use acrylic paint markers to paint them, then protect it with a layer of clear nail polish. It's not really good in my opinion because it would fade the colors away or leave scratches from the brush. Other than that it's still okay, I can just paint another layer over it.
After writing this, I'll go to sleep now. It's getting late. Hope you have a good time :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment